Skip to Main Content

Main content begins here
European Tubes and Smartie Lids:
Continental European
Ruler (calibrated in centimeters)
Unlike lids in the UK (as far as I know) lids in the rest of  Europe have letters inside the inner face of the lid, but nothing on the back.   This gives the added advantage that if you're clever about it, you can read the letter stamped on the lid without breaking the seal and having to buy a tube with a letter you may already have.   Yep, some of us really ARE that sad! If anyone has further information on this or any other aspect of the site, it would be most welcome.